Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Possibly.

Part of me is tired of YouTube but mostly my channel. It feels like noone is watching anymore. I lose one or two subscribers a day regardless of what I put up. The sense of community has been losing steam, really. That's part of why I created the commune. But.. It's all making me feel very tired. And with over 200 subscriptions, there are only about five people whose videos I actually want to watch. The others I love just are not posting anymore.

Does this mean a hiatus is in order? I'm not sure..

6 comments:

billilovesmargot said...

pick that chin up soldier!

i'm convinced the autumn is making you sad and lonely. stop it.

Rosequirk2789 said...

I agree with Billi.
Plus, everyone goes through phases of liking and disliking youtube. Remember it's just for fun :-) It'll pass.

Oh and my word verification was "seman." (or it was before I spelled it wrong about three times)

Hanne said...

You should listen to Billi, he seems to be a clever guy..

Happy Tuesday :)

Eshniner Forest said...

I will be posting soon. :)

Angela Guo said...

Fret not, December is coming and it's going to be magic! :)

StylistBrighton said...

i know that feeling 100%.