Sunday, January 18, 2009

One half of a Skype convo about breasts FTW.

Kiwi says:

I don't even know if I've ever seen a real sexploitation or blaxploitation movie. Hmmm. We have this one channel on TV and they have Trash Nights.. and I think one of the movies I've watched during one of those Trash Nights was def. a sexploitation movie. Russ Meyer. It was really really weird and funny. Russ Meyer is mainly.. big boobs, and the rest is kinda secondary. Oh I wish I could remember which movie I watched there. It was so surreal. Mainly a chase in the desert, didn't make any sense at all, it was mainly big boobie women, running around, losing their clothes for more or less coherent reasons, gunshots here and there, etc. I had no idea what the hell I was watching, but I watched it anyway. I'm sure it would be good for a drinking game as well. Everytime you see nipple, take a shot. Everytime someone punches someone, take a shot. After 15 minutes, you're dead.

2 comments:

Kiwi said...

Oh lookie, it's me hahahaha

schatze said...

Apart from the desert, you've just described many Russ Meyer movies. I once saw an interview with Susan Bernard years ago where she was talking about the casting call for it. Basically, she answered an ad that read, "looking for all American girl...who looks good in a bikini."

All my boobs have gotten me have been back aches and hentai comic likenesses :-p