Friday, March 27, 2009

Corporate Conglomerate (F*ck You)



i work all night and day to make a little money
for the corporate conglomerates, say say say
hey corporation heads, now you cap my salary
if you want my loyalty well man that ain't the way

you say 'better to not get paid then fire other folk'
well i don't care bout them, their work ethic's a joke
i bust my ass for you, i deserve the cash i make
your company standards aren't the bible for f*ck's sake

c'mon and give what you owe, i deserve each red cent
four years of my life for you and all i'm paying is my rent
i break my back for you, why don't you bend a rule for me
how can you expect me to be a worthy member of society

F*CK YOU

you don't care to see the potential benefit
you see my potential, yeah sure, and yet you starve it
i save your ass three times a day you know
if you appreciate it well goddamn it don't show

so i stayed in bed today, you asked if i was sick
i said 'no i'm not well and you're the reason for it'
if i show my face today, well someone's gonna pay
got a fist full of dynamite, i'll blow your ass away (jk lol)

No comments: