Friday, March 27, 2009

Mars in Furs : Bedroomsong



i don't love noone but you
and this might sound kind of cruel
but if i just aint in the mood
i'll find somebody new

and you say it just aint right
that the life i live's a lie
when you look me in the eye
you know you can't deny it

you're just as confused as me
you got a split identity
and for all of your resentment
babygirl, you admit you love it

cos noone can handle you like me
girl, i commandeer your body
if the lights are on i'll take you twice
you know no other lover will suffice

so you got your flings i know
with the boys from down the road
but them boys done up and froze
when they got you all alone

and the ones that gave their all
well you won't return their call
no matter who the casanova
we both know you'll never fall

cos it's me sleepin in your bed
and it's you baby gives me head
with your hair wrapped around my fist
who else'll love you quite like this

now i know what you all chance
that i'm a portrait of arrogance
let me open your eyes to something
all of those other girls, they mean nothing

though i try my best to feel
well i feel that it's just futile
when the night is said and done
it seems for some, there's only one

No comments: